G.
Hi everybody!!

First of all, the english is my second language, so I think I 'll make a mistake. But I ll try my best!

My name is Gabriella Rakoczi. Im originally from Hungary, but now I live in England cos Im an au pair.
I have a hungarian blog, but i decided i ll write an english one,too. So i hope you ll enjoy it. :)
My short story is:
I was 19 years old when I first came here. That was last summer. I worked near Bristol between june and 1st of september. And i went home, and continued my university, but in december i thought i cant live in hungary, cos lots of people lost ther jobs, and everything... And im still so young and I wanted to see the world!! So I started to find a family (in england again). And I find one. They lived in Manchester, and I thought that will be good, cos i always wanted to live in manchester. They have 2 kids, so i thought that will be the perfect job. That was! But just in the first few months. :( I really dont want to say a wrong words, but my last few weeks, i did everything! They ask me to clean the carpets (trying to remove the small/ big coffe dots, and remove all desks and wardrobe and clean behind ect....)
I ll find an other family. But I needed to live with the grandma, in the other village. When i first spoke with them I ask them it wont be a problem? The answer was: no.
So I started there one monday, the next day!! day said this wont be working, so im fired. Thank you so much!! I was very angry!. But they said if i want i can working in her friends house. But I said no, that was enough. I really didnt want to work an other friends friend...
So i went home the 8th of may, and I didnt know i ll come back or not. But fortunatelly i find (or they find me) a very very nice family. :)
They live together (just the mum and the girl). And I love they so much! Im so happy here. Im working here about 5 months. And i hope i can stay a year or more. :) Bcos i would.

Thaths my first post, i promise i ll write every 2-3 day :) If you have a question pls just ask :)
Gabriella
Címkék: , , | edit post
0 Responses

Megjegyzés küldése